We collect certain information or data about you when you use DGA Safety.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to email@example.com
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you've asked us to
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK.
It may also be stored outside of Europe, where it could be viewed by our staff or suppliers.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won't share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don't pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing your information
Links to other websites
dgasafety.com contains links to and from other websites.
Call us on +44 (0)191 5197 336 or view our Course Calendar for availabilityCourse Calendar
One of the UK’s most widely held and respected Health and Safety awards, designed for managers and supervisors from any organisation (public or private sector) who need to manage Health and Safety.
The NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is a globally recognised Health and Safety qualification held by more than 150,000 people in the UK and worldwide.
Suitable for all personnel, in any sector, requiring grounding in the essentials of Health and Safety. Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – this course offers that!